Saturday, September 26, 2009

Junket


Well, it took a few days and a lot of -- er -- trial and error, but we think we've finished our mission as far as those mole holes go. I haven't seen any mass exodus or anything, but the border collie advises it takes a few days. Seems to me somebody tosses their business through your front window you're up and out in a hurry, but what do I know?
In any event, we got an email from a distant relative inviting us up north for a few days to talk about other ways to handle the problem...




...this is Hal. And he has some definite ideas on a Plan B. If nothing else, we'll bone up on our howling. We'll be out of pocket for a while...

1 comment:

  1. Odd. Some neighbors are just amazingly tolerant, I guess. No disrespect to the border collie, but Hal looks like he doesn't spend much time surfing the intranets for mole control strategies. I'd listen to him.

    ReplyDelete