Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Why does god hate me?


Delivering a package shouldn't be so hard. Especially when you've paid a premium rate. I don't remember being out of doorbell range, but come Monday afternoon I discovered yet another failed delivery attempt notice on the front door. I asked the border collie about it, but his head was wrapped in headphones and Stan Getz was playing pretty loud. I tried to call the phone number on the notice, but got a recording. They make one more attempt today. Meanwhile, we're supposed to get 3 inches of snow. The natives are decked out in winter camo, waiting...

2 comments:

  1. I'm confused Riley T.--did the border collie order a Robo-dog or one of those Rumba-dogs? Either way, looks like you're going to need a paint gun through April, or until the snow thaws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot, I guess one of you will have to camp out at the door today, just to make sure you don't miss the UPS guy again. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete